This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ParkControl for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. Open here
where you can find out more on Bitsum. More information about the application ParkControl can be found at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for ParkControl is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. ParkControl's primary file takes around 538.79 KB (551720 bytes) and its name is ParkControl.exe.
ParkControl installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 621.44 KB (636358
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (538.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.65 KB)
The current web page applies to ParkControl version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of ParkControl:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is a program by Bitsum. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ParkControl or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl application will be found automatically. When you select ParkControl in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:19:31.837