You can find below details on how to uninstall ParkControl for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall ParkControl from your PCBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
if you want to read more on ParkControl on Bitsum's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder (same installation drive as Windows). ParkControl's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled ParkControl.exe and it has a size of 551.19 KB (564416 bytes).
ParkControl is comprised of the following executables which take 1.43 MB (1496394
bytes) on disk:
- ParkControl.exe (551.19 KB)
- parkcontrolsetup64.exe (827.48 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.66 KB)
This info is about ParkControl version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ParkControl:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is a program marketed by Bitsum. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ParkControl from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ParkControl or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". The ParkControl application will be found very quickly. After you click ParkControl in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ParkControl in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 18:29:07.163