ParkControl is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be seen here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
to get more facts about ParkControl on Bitsum's website. ParkControl is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing ParkControl is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. ParkControl's main file takes about 517.14 KB (529552 bytes) and is called ParkControl.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside ParkControl. They occupy about 815.98 KB (835561
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (230.00 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (517.14 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.84 KB)
This page is about ParkControl version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find here a few links to other ParkControl releases:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ParkControl from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ParkControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "ParkControl". The ParkControl program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ParkControl in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParkControl in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-13 13:03:18.103