ParkControl is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. Check out here
where you can read more on Bitsum. You can read more about related to ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. ParkControl's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled ParkControl.exe and its approximative size is 533.70 KB (546512 bytes).
ParkControl installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 791.43 KB (810426
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (189.70 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (533.70 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.03 KB)
The current web page applies to ParkControl version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ParkControl:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Office\Последние файлы\Parkcontrol.LNK
ParkControl is an application marketed by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ParkControl from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ParkControl or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". The ParkControl application will be found very quickly. When you click ParkControl in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParkControl in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-01-13 06:29:31.047