This page is about ParkControl for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. Go over here
for more information on Bitsum. You can see more info related to ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove ParkControl by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. ParkControl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 509.19 KB (521408 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ParkControl. They take 807.05 KB (826421
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (229.00 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (509.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.86 KB)
The current web page applies to ParkControl version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more ParkControl versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is a program released by Bitsum. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ParkControl from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ParkControl or simply click the Search field and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ParkControl in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ParkControl in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-25 15:18:27.037