ParkControl is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ParkControl from your PCBitsum
. Additional info about Bitsum can be read here
. Please follow https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
if you want to read more on ParkControl on Bitsum's website. ParkControl is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder, regulated by the user's option. ParkControl's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled ParkControl.exe and it has a size of 327.69 KB (335552 bytes).
ParkControl is comprised of the following executables which occupy 437.02 KB (447507
bytes) on disk:
- check64.exe (26.69 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (327.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.64 KB)
The current web page applies to ParkControl version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more ParkControl versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is a program marketed by Bitsum. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ParkControl from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ParkControl or simply click the Search field and type in "ParkControl". The ParkControl application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ParkControl in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParkControl supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-17 07:25:39.653