This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ParkControl for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ParkControl from your systemBitsum
. Take a look here
for more information on Bitsum. More data about the app ParkControl can be seen at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall ParkControl by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 503.69 KB (515776 bytes) on disk and is named ParkControl.exe.
ParkControl is comprised of the following executables which occupy 586.30 KB (600374
bytes) on disk:
- ParkControl.exe (503.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.62 KB)
The current web page applies to ParkControl version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ParkControl:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is a program by the software company Bitsum. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ParkControl from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ParkControl or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ParkControl in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ParkControl supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-09 22:59:22.093