This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ParkControl for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ParkControl from your PCBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be seen here
. You can read more about about ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. Usually the ParkControl application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall ParkControl by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ParkControl's primary file takes about 522.79 KB (535336 bytes) and is called ParkControl.exe.
ParkControl contains of the executables below. They occupy 605.46 KB (619993
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (522.79 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.67 KB)
This data is about ParkControl version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ParkControl from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ParkControl or simply click the Search field and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ParkControl in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ParkControl supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 04:15:52.077