This page is about ParkControl for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be seen here
. You can get more details related to ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for ParkControl is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. ParkControl.exe is the ParkControl's main executable file and it occupies circa 425.70 KB (435920 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ParkControl. They occupy about 675.41 KB (691621
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (183.63 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (425.70 KB)
- uninstall.exe (66.08 KB)
This web page is about ParkControl version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other ParkControl releases:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application by Bitsum. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ParkControl with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ParkControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "ParkControl". The ParkControl application will be found very quickly. After you click ParkControl in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParkControl supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-30 00:01:41.080