This page is about ParkControl for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be seen here
. You can get more details related to ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for ParkControl is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. ParkControl.exe is the ParkControl's main executable file and it occupies circa 425.70 KB (435920 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ParkControl. They occupy about 675.41 KB (691621
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (183.63 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (425.70 KB)
- uninstall.exe (66.08 KB)
This web page is about ParkControl version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other ParkControl releases:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application by Bitsum. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ParkControl with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ParkControl or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it is installed on your PC the ParkControl application will be found automatically. When you click ParkControl in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParkControl supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 00:01:41.080