ParkControl is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall ParkControl from your PCBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. More information about the app ParkControl can be found at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing ParkControl is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. ParkControl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 510.24 KB (522488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ParkControl. They occupy about 770.32 KB (788805
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (191.24 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (510.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of ParkControl. For more ParkControl versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
ParkControl is an application offered by the software company Bitsum. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ParkControl from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ParkControl or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". The ParkControl application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ParkControl in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParkControl supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-16 15:01:52.247