This info is about ParkControl for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ParkControl from your PCBitsum
. Go over here
for more information on Bitsum. You can get more details on ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. ParkControl's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. ParkControl's primary file takes about 416.70 KB (426704 bytes) and its name is ParkControl.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ParkControl. They occupy 674.79 KB (690985
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (189.24 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (416.70 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.84 KB)
This data is about ParkControl version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ParkControl from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ParkControl or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ParkControl in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParkControl in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-17 09:30:47.980