You can find below details on how to uninstall ParkControl for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. Go over here
for more information on Bitsum. You can see more info related to ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. Usually the ParkControl program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall ParkControl by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 234.29 KB (239912 bytes) on disk and is titled ParkControl.exe.
ParkControl installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 316.94 KB (324549
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (234.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.65 KB)
The current page applies to ParkControl version 0.0.1.8
alone. For other ParkControl versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ParkControl has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
ParkControl is an application marketed by Bitsum. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ParkControl from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ParkControl or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl application will be found very quickly. When you click ParkControl in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-29 22:30:08.193