ParkControl is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. Take a look here
for more info on Bitsum. Please follow https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
if you want to read more on ParkControl on Bitsum's website. Usually the ParkControl application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ParkControl. ParkControl's primary file takes around 557.69 KB (571072 bytes) and its name is ParkControl.exe.
The following executables are installed beside ParkControl. They take about 640.34 KB (655711
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (557.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of ParkControl. You can find below a few links to other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is a program by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ParkControl or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it is installed on your PC the ParkControl program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ParkControl in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:50:00.573