Uplay is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Uplay from your systemUbisoft
. More information on Ubisoft can be seen here
. Uplay is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Uplay's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 25.10 MB (26321720 bytes) on disk and is titled Uplay.exe.
Uplay installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 32.80 MB (34393752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (1.75 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.12 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (453.13 KB)
- Uplay.exe (25.10 MB)
- UplayCreateGameInstall.exe (1.48 MB)
- UplayService.exe (1.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of Uplay. For more Uplay versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Uplay is an application offered by Ubisoft. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Uplay from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Uplay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay application will be found automatically. After you select Uplay in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uplay in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:17:05.020