Uplay is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Ubisoft. Usually the Uplay program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Uplay's main file takes about 13.91 MB (14588616 bytes) and is named Uplay.exe.
The executable files below are part of Uplay. They take an average of 34.40 MB (36069448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.32 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.83 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.66 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.91 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (4.81 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.37 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
- autorun.exe (6.26 MB)
- setup.exe (390.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.3
of Uplay. You can find below info on other application versions of Uplay:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Uplay.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Uplay:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uplay.lnk
Uplay is an application by the software company Ubisoft. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Uplay with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uplay". The Uplay app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Uplay in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Uplay which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:39:56.800