This web page is about Uplay for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your systemUbisoft
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Ubisoft. Usually the Uplay application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Uplay by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Uplay.exe and occupies 15.97 MB (16747320 bytes).
Uplay installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.43 MB (17224920
bytes) on disk.
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (261.80 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (204.60 KB)
- Uplay.exe (15.97 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Uplay. Click on the links below for other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
Uplay has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Uplay:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Uplay:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\www\uplay-logo.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uplay.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\fc3_blooddragon.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\fc3_blooddragon_d3d11.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe
Uplay is an application offered by Ubisoft. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Uplay from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Uplay in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Uplay supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:05:34.533