Uplay is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. Go over here
for more details on Ubisoft. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Uplay's main file takes around 435.34 KB (445784 bytes) and is named Uplay.exe.
The executables below are part of Uplay. They take an average of 148.85 MB (156083456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (1.77 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.90 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.47 KB)
- upc.exe (8.57 MB)
- Uplay.exe (435.34 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.76 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.40 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.41 MB)
- AC4BFMP.exe (28.87 MB)
- AC4BFSP.exe (43.03 MB)
- firewallGE_rem.exe (55.41 KB)
- GDFInstall.exe (91.91 KB)
- GDFTool.exe (18.41 KB)
- ACBF_cleanup.exe (42.41 KB)
- uplay_unins.exe (42.91 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vista_update64.exe (41.91 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2008SP1.exe (4.02 MB)
- vcredist_x86_sp1.exe (4.76 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 45.2
of Uplay. Click on the links below for other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you remove Uplay from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Uplay is a program by the software company Ubisoft. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay app will be found very quickly. After you select Uplay in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-12 10:57:53.280