You can find below detailed information on how to remove Uplay for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Uplay from your systemUbisoft
. You can find out more on Ubisoft or check for application updates here
. Uplay is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, subject to the user's choice. Uplay's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 435.34 KB (445784 bytes) on disk and is called Uplay.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Uplay. They take 75.18 MB (78829640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (1.77 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.47 KB)
- upc.exe (8.86 MB)
- Uplay.exe (435.34 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.75 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.43 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.41 MB)
- TheDivision.exe (27.74 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64_2010.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2012.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2010.exe (8.57 MB)
This info is about Uplay version 59.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Uplay you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Uplay:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Uplay:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\uplay_r1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\uplay_r1_loader.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uplay.lnk
Uplay is an application offered by the software company Ubisoft. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Uplay from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Uplay in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uplay in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-22 12:19:57.867