This page contains detailed information on how to remove Uplay for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Ubisoft. Uplay is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Uplay by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 435.34 KB (445784 bytes) on disk and is called Uplay.exe.
Uplay contains of the executables below. They take 21.76 MB (22816072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.27 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.47 KB)
- upc.exe (8.40 MB)
- Uplay.exe (435.34 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.75 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.42 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.40 MB)
The current page applies to Uplay version 38.0
only. Click on the links below for other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
Uplay is an application offered by Ubisoft. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay program will be found automatically. When you click Uplay in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Uplay which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Uplay in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-09 10:26:36.663