This page is about Uplay for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Uplay from your systemUbisoft
. More info about Ubisoft can be read here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory (same installation drive as Windows). Uplay's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Uplay.exe and its approximative size is 13.53 MB (14185672 bytes).
The executables below are part of Uplay. They occupy about 98.72 MB (103510336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.66 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.53 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (4.74 MB)
- UplayCreateGameInstall.exe (1.48 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.36 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
- ACS.exe (32.54 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (24.68 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2012.exe (6.85 MB)
This info is about Uplay version 7.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Uplay:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Uplay.Folders left behind when you uninstall Uplay:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Uplay:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uplay.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uplay Install 91\UninstallString
Uplay is a program released by the software company Ubisoft. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Uplay with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Uplay or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay app will be found automatically. When you select Uplay in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Uplay that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:26:17.053