This info is about Uplay for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. More information on Ubisoft can be found here
. Usually the Uplay application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Uplay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 12.81 MB (13434680 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Uplay. They occupy about 24.99 MB (26204744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.23 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.74 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (205.44 KB)
- Uplay.exe (12.81 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (1.99 MB)
- UplayCreateGameInstall.exe (1.48 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.30 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.24 MB)
The current page applies to Uplay version 4.0
only. For more Uplay versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you remove Uplay from your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations\ACRMP.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Revelations\ACRSP.exe.FriendlyAppName
Uplay is a program marketed by the software company Ubisoft. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Uplay from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Uplay in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Uplay that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:38:20.653