Uplay is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. Open here
for more details on Ubisoft. Uplay is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Uplay by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 435.34 KB (445784 bytes) on disk and is called Uplay.exe.
Uplay contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.48 MB (22526280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (1.75 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.87 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.47 KB)
- upc.exe (8.68 MB)
- Uplay.exe (435.34 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.77 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.39 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.41 MB)
The current page applies to Uplay version 51.1
only. You can find here a few links to other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
Uplay is an application by Ubisoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Uplay from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay application will be found automatically. After you select Uplay in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-12 01:34:45.657