You can find on this page details on how to remove Uplay for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. You can read more on Ubisoft or check for application updates here
. Usually the Uplay program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Uplay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 459.84 KB (470872 bytes) on disk.
Uplay installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.93 MB (26136392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.22 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (3.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (240.97 KB)
- upc.exe (11.51 MB)
- Uplay.exe (459.84 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.31 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.88 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 68.0
of Uplay. You can find below info on other application versions of Uplay:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Uplay:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Uplay.lnk
Uplay is an application marketed by the software company Ubisoft. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Uplay from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Uplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it is installed on your PC the Uplay application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Uplay in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Uplay supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 15:10:07.747