This page contains detailed information on how to remove Uplay for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Ubisoft. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Uplay. Uplay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 13.29 MB (13937352 bytes) on disk.
Uplay installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 24.24 MB (25415512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.66 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.29 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.05 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.29 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
This page is about Uplay version 18.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Uplay releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Uplay we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe
Uplay is a program marketed by Ubisoft. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Uplay from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it is installed on your PC the Uplay app will be found automatically. When you click Uplay in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:48:11.177