Uplay is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your systemUbisoft
. Additional info about Ubisoft can be read here
. Usually the Uplay application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's primary executable file and it occupies circa 459.84 KB (470872 bytes) on disk.
Uplay is composed of the following executables which occupy 33.75 MB (35391336
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.81 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (3.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (241.00 KB)
- upc.exe (13.10 MB)
- Uplay.exe (459.84 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (6.19 MB)
- UplayService.exe (5.92 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.44 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 94.0
of Uplay. Click on the links below for other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Uplay:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\F__Ubisoft Game Launcher_Uplay_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uplay.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Search\VolumeInfoCache\F:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Rockstar Service\ImagePath
Uplay is a program offered by Ubisoft. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Uplay with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Uplay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay program will be found automatically. After you select Uplay in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-08-16 18:06:44.513