You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Uplay for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. Go over here
for more info on Ubisoft. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Uplay. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's main executable file and it occupies around 459.84 KB (470872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Uplay. They take about 37.24 MB (39050600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (3.73 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (4.69 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (241.00 KB)
- upc.exe (13.83 MB)
- Uplay.exe (459.84 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (6.33 MB)
- UplayService.exe (6.06 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.91 MB)
The current web page applies to Uplay version 93.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Uplay:
...click to view all...
Uplay is a program by Ubisoft. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Uplay from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it is installed on your PC the Uplay application will be found very quickly. After you select Uplay in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-08-09 18:07:07.447