Uplay is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. Open here
for more info on Ubisoft. Uplay is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Uplay. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's main executable file and it occupies approximately 13.37 MB (14015176 bytes) on disk.
Uplay installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 64.43 MB (67563352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.66 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.37 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (4.74 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.46 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
- osi.exe (209.00 KB)
- osi.exe (18.52 MB)
- osi.exe (18.53 MB)
The current web page applies to Uplay version 5.1
only. For other Uplay versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Uplay we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Uplay:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Uplay when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Valiant Hearts\uplay_r1_loader.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uplay.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
Uplay is an application released by Ubisoft. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Uplay with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Uplay or simply click the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Uplay in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Uplay supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:49:58.210