Uplay is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. More information about Ubisoft can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Uplay is C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uplay's main file takes around 13.88 MB (14553288 bytes) and is named Uplay.exe.
The executable files below are part of Uplay. They occupy about 28.01 MB (29369688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.32 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.83 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.66 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.88 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (4.81 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.66 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
This data is about Uplay version 20.2
only. You can find here a few links to other Uplay releases:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Uplay you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Uplay from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege\uplay_r1_loader.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege\uplay_r1_loader64.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe
Uplay is a program by Ubisoft. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Uplay from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uplay". The Uplay app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Uplay in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uplay in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 03:41:51.563