This page is about Uplay for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Ubisoft. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Uplay. The application's main executable file has a size of 459.84 KB (470872 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uplay.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Uplay. They occupy about 25.49 MB (26725720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.22 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (3.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (240.98 KB)
- upc.exe (11.72 MB)
- Uplay.exe (459.84 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.41 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.15 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.75 MB)
The current web page applies to Uplay version 73.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Uplay:
...click to view all...
Uplay is a program by Ubisoft. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Uplay from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay program will be found very quickly. When you select Uplay in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-07 18:28:27.157