You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Uplay for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. Further information on Ubisoft can be seen here
. Uplay is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Uplay. Uplay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 12.81 MB (13434680 bytes) on disk.
Uplay installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.51 MB (24650000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.23 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.74 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (205.44 KB)
- Uplay.exe (12.81 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (1.99 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.30 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.24 MB)
The current page applies to Uplay version 4.6
only. You can find below a few links to other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you remove Uplay from your computer.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Uplay:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Game Launchers\Uplay.lnk
Uplay is an application offered by Ubisoft. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Uplay from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay program will be found very quickly. When you select Uplay in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Uplay which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:31:31.267