Uplay is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by Ubisoft. Go over here where you can find out more on Ubisoft. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Uplay by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's primary executable file and it takes around 13.91 MB (14588616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Uplay. They take about 77.88 MB (81665112 bytes) on disk.
How to delete Uplay from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Uplay is a program marketed by the software company Ubisoft. Some users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Uplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uplay". The Uplay app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Uplay in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Uplay that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.