Uplay is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. Go over here
for more info on Ubisoft. Uplay is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Uplay. Uplay's primary file takes about 459.84 KB (470872 bytes) and its name is Uplay.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Uplay. They occupy about 25.25 MB (26476880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.22 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (3.56 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (240.98 KB)
- upc.exe (11.48 MB)
- Uplay.exe (459.84 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.41 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.14 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.75 MB)
The current page applies to Uplay version 77.1
only. Click on the links below for other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Uplay we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
Uplay is a program offered by the software company Ubisoft. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Uplay from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it is installed on your PC the Uplay app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Uplay in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Uplay which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-16 15:13:30.373