Uplay is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Ubisoft. Uplay is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Uplay.exe and occupies 435.34 KB (445784 bytes).
Uplay is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.51 MB (22555976
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (1.75 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.87 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.47 KB)
- upc.exe (8.68 MB)
- Uplay.exe (435.34 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.76 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.43 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.41 MB)
This info is about Uplay version 50.0
only. For other Uplay versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Uplay.Directories found on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
Uplay is a program marketed by the software company Ubisoft. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Uplay from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it is installed on your PC the Uplay program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Uplay in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Uplay in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-21 16:09:43.297