You can find on this page details on how to remove Uplay for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. Further information on Ubisoft can be found here
. Uplay is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Uplay.exe and it has a size of 434.70 KB (445128 bytes).
The executables below are part of Uplay. They take about 21.19 MB (22215880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.27 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.83 KB)
- upc.exe (8.06 MB)
- Uplay.exe (434.70 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.65 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.27 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.44 MB)
This info is about Uplay version 31.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Uplay.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\www\uplay-logo.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uplay.lnk
Uplay is a program by Ubisoft. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Uplay with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it is installed on your PC the Uplay app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Uplay in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Uplay that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-12 23:10:48.570