Uplay is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. Open here
for more information on Ubisoft. Uplay is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory, depending on the user's decision. Uplay's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Uplay.exe and it has a size of 13.78 MB (14453560 bytes).
Uplay is comprised of the following executables which occupy 25.20 MB (26421200
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (210.13 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.78 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.05 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.75 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
The current web page applies to Uplay version 7.0
only. Click on the links below for other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Uplay.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Uplay:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail\Live.co (mm 4d2\Inbox\Ubisoft Uplay
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uplay.lnk
Additional values that you should delete:
Uplay is an application by the software company Ubisoft. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search field and type in "Uplay". The Uplay program will be found automatically. After you click Uplay in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Uplay which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:49:13.020