Uplay is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Uplay from your systemUbisoft
. You can read more on Ubisoft or check for application updates here
. Uplay is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Uplay's main file takes around 435.34 KB (445784 bytes) and is called Uplay.exe.
The executable files below are part of Uplay. They take an average of 21.26 MB (22292808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (1.77 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.90 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.47 KB)
- upc.exe (8.44 MB)
- Uplay.exe (435.34 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.75 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.37 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.41 MB)
This page is about Uplay version 44.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Uplay we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Uplay:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Uplay:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\E__Ubisoft Game Launcher_Uplay_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uplay.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Search\VolumeInfoCache\E:
Uplay is a program offered by Ubisoft. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Uplay from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it is installed on your PC the Uplay app will be found very quickly. After you select Uplay in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Uplay which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uplay in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 13:18:01.807