Uplay is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. Additional info about Ubisoft can be read here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Uplay by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uplay's primary file takes about 435.34 KB (445784 bytes) and is named Uplay.exe.
Uplay is composed of the following executables which occupy 21.76 MB (22819144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.27 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.47 KB)
- upc.exe (8.40 MB)
- Uplay.exe (435.34 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.76 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.42 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.40 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 40.0
of Uplay. For other Uplay versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove Uplay from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Uplay:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Uplay's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\www\uplay-logo.png
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Uplay is a program offered by Ubisoft. Some people try to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Uplay from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Uplay in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-21 16:21:12.337