This web page is about Uplay for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. Further information on Ubisoft can be found here
. Uplay is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Uplay.exe and it has a size of 435.34 KB (445784 bytes).
The executables below are part of Uplay. They occupy an average of 156.88 MB (164497880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.27 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.47 KB)
- upc.exe (8.43 MB)
- Uplay.exe (435.34 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.76 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.40 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.40 MB)
- RainbowSix.exe (41.24 MB)
- RainbowSix_BE.exe (877.51 KB)
- BEService_x64.exe (1.45 MB)
- cleaner.exe (11.73 KB)
- firewallinstall.exe (83.71 KB)
- autorun.exe (4.46 MB)
- uplayinstaller.exe (60.35 MB)
- dxsetup.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (13.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 39.1
of Uplay. For other Uplay versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Uplay from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Uplay:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\www\uplay-logo.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uplay.lnk
Uplay is an application offered by Ubisoft. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Uplay from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Uplay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it is installed on your PC the Uplay app will be found automatically. When you select Uplay in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-02 04:13:45.960