This info is about Uplay for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. More information on Ubisoft can be seen here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Uplay by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uplay's primary file takes around 435.34 KB (445784 bytes) and is named Uplay.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Uplay. They take about 21.80 MB (22858056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.27 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.47 KB)
- upc.exe (8.44 MB)
- Uplay.exe (435.34 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.76 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.41 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.40 MB)
This data is about Uplay version 43.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
Uplay has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Uplay:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Uplay is a program released by Ubisoft. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Uplay from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Uplay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uplay". The Uplay program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Uplay in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-03 14:02:28.513