This web page is about Uplay for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your systemUbisoft
. Check out here
for more info on Ubisoft. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Uplay. The program's main executable file has a size of 27.55 MB (28885816 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uplay.exe.
The executable files below are part of Uplay. They take an average of 35.65 MB (37385216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.00 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.37 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (454.98 KB)
- Uplay.exe (27.55 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (897.80 KB)
- UplayService.exe (2.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2
of Uplay. You can find here a few links to other Uplay releases:
...click to view all...
Uplay is an application released by the software company Ubisoft. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Uplay in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:19:10.050