This page is about Uplay for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. More information about Ubisoft can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Uplay by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's main executable file and it takes around 14.01 MB (14691016 bytes) on disk.
Uplay is comprised of the following executables which occupy 28.07 MB (29431144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.37 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.68 KB)
- Uplay.exe (14.01 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (4.82 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.47 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.32 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.0
of Uplay. You can find here a few links to other Uplay releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Uplay we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Uplay:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\www\uplay-logo.png
Uplay is a program by Ubisoft. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Uplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uplay". The Uplay app will be found automatically. After you select Uplay in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Uplay that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-28 18:08:19.653