Uplay is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. Check out here
for more information on Ubisoft. Uplay is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Uplay by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Uplay.exe and its approximative size is 13.37 MB (14015176 bytes).
The executables below are part of Uplay. They occupy an average of 253.76 MB (266083184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.66 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.37 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (4.74 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.46 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
- SwarmAgent.exe (349.70 KB)
- UnrealLightmass.exe (850.20 KB)
- MMH7Editor-Win64-Shipping.exe (64.90 MB)
- MMH7Game-Win64-Shipping.exe (37.12 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (68.31 KB)
- UnrealLightmass.exe (963.70 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- HeroesGDFInstall.exe (306.20 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- UplayInstaller.exe (58.82 MB)
This data is about Uplay version 6.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Uplay:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove Uplay from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Uplay:
The files below remain on your disk by Uplay when you uninstall it:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\UBISOFT\UBISOFT GAME LAUNCHER
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_uplay.ubi.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\UBISOFT\UBISOFT GAME LAUNCHER\debug.log
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\UBISOFT\UBISOFT GAME LAUNCHER\ffmpegsumo.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\UBISOFT\UBISOFT GAME LAUNCHER\Installed_files.txt
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\UBISOFT\UBISOFT GAME LAUNCHER\Uplay.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe
Uplay is a program marketed by Ubisoft. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search field and type in "Uplay". The Uplay application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Uplay in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Uplay which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Uplay in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 11:11:28.707