Uplay is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. Further information on Ubisoft can be seen here
. Usually the Uplay program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's main executable file and it occupies around 13.48 MB (14139192 bytes) on disk.
Uplay contains of the executables below. They take 56.10 MB (58827080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (210.13 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.48 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.05 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.36 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
- Anno2205.exe (31.09 MB)
- cleanup.exe (13.77 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
This web page is about Uplay version 5.0
only. For more Uplay versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Uplay you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Uplay:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\avutil-ttv-51.dll
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\UBISOFT\UBISOFT GAME LAUNCHER\cache\achievements\205_e082a0b6f47fd1eead24058135ea58a1
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\UBISOFT\UBISOFT GAME LAUNCHER\cache\achievements\54_d369cf80ef322a838cbb72c9f9e31ce4
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\UBISOFT\UBISOFT GAME LAUNCHER\cache\achievements\file_00cb558a8535369637c0822b99598a33.png
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Uplay is an application by Ubisoft. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Uplay in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Uplay that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 16:24:39.733