This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Uplay for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. More information on Ubisoft can be seen here
. Uplay is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Uplay. Uplay.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 434.70 KB (445128 bytes) on disk.
Uplay is composed of the following executables which take 21.08 MB (22099144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.27 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.89 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.83 KB)
- upc.exe (8.02 MB)
- Uplay.exe (434.70 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.61 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.24 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.43 MB)
This web page is about Uplay version 25.0.2
alone. For other Uplay versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Uplay you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\45127\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\45127\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay\Uninstall.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Crytek\Far Cry\Bin32\Editor.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Crytek\Far Cry\Bin32\FarCry.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Crytek\Far Cry\Bin32\FarCry_WinSV.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\upc.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe
Uplay is an application by Ubisoft. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Uplay from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uplay". The Uplay application will be found automatically. After you select Uplay in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 23:06:11.650