You can find on this page details on how to remove Uplay for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. You can read more on Ubisoft or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Uplay.exe and it has a size of 435.34 KB (445784 bytes).
The executables below are part of Uplay. They take an average of 21.49 MB (22533448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (1.75 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.87 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.47 KB)
- upc.exe (8.70 MB)
- Uplay.exe (435.34 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.75 MB)
- UplayService.exe (3.40 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.41 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 52.1
of Uplay. You can find below info on other versions of Uplay:
...click to view all...
Uplay is a program marketed by Ubisoft. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Uplay from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay app will be found automatically. When you select Uplay in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uplay in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-22 17:30:23.577