Uplay is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Uplay from your computerUbisoft
. You can read more on Ubisoft or check for application updates here
. Usually the Uplay program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Uplay's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Uplay.exe and occupies 13.53 MB (14185672 bytes).
Uplay contains of the executables below. They occupy 27.23 MB (28555608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.66 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.53 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (4.74 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.36 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
This info is about Uplay version 7.4
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Uplay:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Uplay from your computer.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_uplay.ubi.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ubisoft\Uplay
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\avutil-ttv-51.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\achievements\413_bda569b1f5583f49f52ca27dad2f479f
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\achievements\file_0180ff9666c1919a067eb17218dd1f67
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\achievements\file_029b2055ffaf17a580ba34c0f6acd6ae.png
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\The Crew (Worldwide)\TheCrew.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\The Crew (Worldwide)\TheCrew.exe.FriendlyAppName
Uplay is an application marketed by Ubisoft. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Uplay from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it is installed on your PC the Uplay app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Uplay in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Uplay in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:27:27.203