You can find below detailed information on how to remove Uplay for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. Take a look here
for more info on Ubisoft. Uplay is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory, regulated by the user's option. Uplay's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's primary executable file and it takes close to 459.84 KB (470872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Uplay. They occupy 33.76 MB (35404136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.81 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (3.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (241.00 KB)
- upc.exe (13.12 MB)
- Uplay.exe (459.84 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (6.19 MB)
- UplayService.exe (5.91 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.44 MB)
The current page applies to Uplay version 95.1
alone. For other Uplay versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Uplay is an application by Ubisoft. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Uplay from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Uplay or simply click the Search field and type in "Uplay". If it exists on your system the Uplay app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Uplay in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Uplay which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Uplay supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-04 11:54:39.043