This web page is about Uplay for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Uplay from your PCUbisoft
. You can find out more on Ubisoft or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Uplay. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's primary executable file and it takes close to 459.84 KB (470872 bytes) on disk.
Uplay contains of the executables below. They take 33.75 MB (35391336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.81 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (3.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (241.00 KB)
- upc.exe (13.10 MB)
- Uplay.exe (459.84 KB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (6.19 MB)
- UplayService.exe (5.92 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.44 MB)
This data is about Uplay version 95.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
Uplay is a program marketed by the software company Ubisoft. Some users try to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Uplay with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it is installed on your PC the Uplay app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Uplay in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Uplay, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Uplay that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uplay in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-02 07:54:21.533