Uplay is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Uplay from your systemUbisoft
. More info about Ubisoft can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher directory (same installation drive as Windows). Uplay's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's main executable file and it takes about 13.48 MB (14139192 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Uplay. They take 24.50 MB (25691088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (210.13 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.48 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.05 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.36 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
This data is about Uplay version 7.5
alone. Click on the links below for other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
Uplay is a program released by the software company Ubisoft. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Uplay from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Uplay or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uplay". If it is installed on your PC the Uplay app will be found automatically. After you select Uplay in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Uplay.
8. After removing Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Uplay with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 01:46:19.717