This page is about Uplay for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Uplay from your systemUbisoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on Ubisoft. Usually the Uplay program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Uplay is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uninstall.exe. Uplay.exe is the Uplay's main executable file and it occupies about 23.98 MB (25143608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Uplay. They take 30.67 MB (32164904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (1.78 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (204.52 KB)
- Uplay.exe (23.98 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (648.80 KB)
- UplayService.exe (1.91 MB)
The current page applies to Uplay version 4.9
alone. You can find below a few links to other Uplay versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Uplay we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Uplay is an application offered by Ubisoft. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Uplay is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Uplay from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Uplay or simply click the Search field and type in "Uplay". The Uplay program will be found very quickly. When you select Uplay in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Uplay, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Uplay.
8. After uninstalling Uplay, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Uplay which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Uplay using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Uplay by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Uplay by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Uplay supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:10:31.713